Banana oats pancake recipe is a banana oats pancakes healthy oatmeal recipe made in a jiffy. These are made with 5 ingredient oats, banana, eggs, milk and baking power. These healthy pancakes gets ready in 10 minutes and can be served as a healthy breakfast. Try these gluten free, healthy pancakes. So if you are in a hurry during the morning rush hours, simply make these super easy, healthy pancakes and have for breakfast them with a cup of tea. You can even pack these easy oatmeal pancakes in your kids snack box.
You already know that oats are healthy, rich in fiber and helps reduce bad cholesterol. Bananas are rich in vitamin C and B6 and also contains fiber and are very good for health. I have also used milk which is rich in calcium and eggs which are rich in protein to whip these pancakes which super-healthy pancakes.
Having these banana and oats pancakes for breakfast not only ensures that your family eats healthy but also ensures that you kick start your day in a healthy way.
I also make these pancakes for my daughter and she loves them. I sometimes garnish the pancakes with pink strawberry jam as my daughter loves pink colour and runs and eats them.
Ingredients to make oats pancake with banana:
- Banana – I used to small bananas. Use any type of ripe bananas. If you have over ripe bananas, do not discard them. Use them to make pancakes.
- Milk – Milk is used to make the pancake batter. Quantity can be used as per the consistency of the batter.
- Egg – Eggs make the pancakes fluffy. You can replace eggs with half cup milk if you want to make the pancakes eggless.
- Oats – I have used rolled oats which are good for quick cooking.
How to make banana pancake with oats recipe?
- First we have to powder the oats.
- Next step is to add all the ingredients like eggs, milk, banana puree, baking powder and salt to the powdered oats and whisk to form batter. Leave it aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat a tava or griddle and pour ladle full of batter to make gluten free oatmeal pancakes.
How to make banana oats pancake without egg?
These healthy pancakes for kids turn soft and fluffy due to the addition of egg to it. If you don’t want to add egg to the pancake, you can replace egg with ½ more cup of milk. Drizzle some honey over it and serve the pancakes with love.
Banana Oats Pancakes
- Mixer grinder
- Frying pan / griddle
- 2 bananas small
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- To taste salt
- Powder oats by adding it to mixer grinder.
- To the same mixer jar, add the other ingredients and blend
- Let this batter stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick tawa or griddle and keep the heat on low flame, pour 1/4 cup of batter.
- After 7 minutes, the pancakes will get cooked and bubbles will start appearing on the top.
- Flip it to the other side and fry for 3-5 minutes.
Pin this image on Pinterest.
Note: Recipe was first published in 2016.