During the holiday season I cooked Deviled eggs with shrimps for my family. Today’s recipe is a variation of a best deviled eggs. This is a popular dish made in Europe and United States. This dish is known as shrimp deviled eggs recipe. Devilled eggs are also known as stuffed eggs, Russian eggs or angel eggs.
This is the deviled eggs or best stuffed eggs with shrimps recipe and is very simple to prepare.
Eggs from chicken are hard-boiled, peeled and cut into halves. The yolk is then scooped out and mixed with other ingredients like shrimps, onion, mustard sauce and mayo. Deviled eggs are also known as egg mimosa. They are served as a side dish, appetizer or a main course, and are a common holiday or party food.
What are the ingredients to make deviled eggs without vinegar?
Hard-boiled eggs: Hard boiled chicken eggs are used in this recipe.
- Shrimps: Use small shrimps in this recipe. If you get large shrimps, just cut them into pieces and use then in the recipe. Remember to peel and de-vein the shrimps.
- Green onion bulbs: Green onion also known as spring onion is used in this recipe. If green onion is not available, you can use finely chopped white onion.
- Sauces: I have used mustard sauce and mayonnaise in this recipe.
- Spice powders: Spice powders like garlic powder and black pepper powder have been used to add the right amount of spice.
How to prepare these amazing deviled eggs with smooth filling?
Let us see the classic method to prepare devilled eggs.
- First the eggs are hard-boiled.
- Then the egg yolks are scooped out and mixed with shrimp pieces, mayonnaise, mustard sauce, black pepper powder and other ingredients.
- This shrimp and egg yolk paste is then stuffed or piped inside the empty boiled egg white cups.
How to serve these party deviled eggs?
Serve these cold shrimp deviled eggs as appetizers or as starters for the parties. Also check other recipes with eggs.
Deviled Eggs With Shrimps
- 4 hardboiled eggs peeled and halved
- 10 shrimps peeled and de-veined
- 4 small spring onion bulbs finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon mustard sauce
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Few spring onion greens for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Heat a skillet and then add butter.
- After butter melts, add chopped spring onion whites.
- Fry for 2 minutes till onion turns pinkish.
- Add shrimps and toss till the shrimps get cooked.
- Add garlic powder and mix well.
- Cook for 10 minutes. After cooling, mince the shrimps or chop into very small pieces.
- Take the hard-boiled eggs and scoop out the egg yolks with a spoon.
- Add the egg yolks to a mixing bowl. Using a fork mash it.
- Add mustard sauce, mayonnaise, garlic powder and black pepper powder and mix well. Add a pinch of salt or as per taste and mix.
- Add the onion and shrimp mixture and mix. Keep few shrimp pieces aside for garnishing.
- Take a piping bag or a plastic bag. Cut the corner of the plastic bag. Add the egg yolk and mayo mixture to the piping bag/plastic bag.
- Gently fill the egg white cups with 1 tablespoon of the filling.
- Garnish the deviled eggs with shrimp pieces and spring onion greens.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve cold.
Pin this image on Pinterest.
Note: This post was published on 04 Jan 2017. Updated with new images in Jan 2020.
© Raksha's Kitchen. All the images & content are copyright protected. Do not use images from my website or social media without my prior written permission. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Raksha Kamat and Raksha's Kitchen with appropriate and specific re-direction to the original content. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.
In case of unauthorized use of our content, you will be liable for any action resulting from copyrights infringement, trademarks or proprietary rights due to usage of our content by you.