Ingredients: Prep. Time: 20 Minutes, Serves: 1
2 tablespoon pizza sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 medium sized tomato, sliced
1/2 medium sized onion, julienne
½ capsicum, julienneFor garnish:
1 tablespoon Oregano
1 tablespoon red chilli flakes
To make the tortilla pizza:
1) Place the tortilla on the baking tray.
2) Spread 2 tablespoon pizza sauce all over the tortilla.
3) Spread 2 tablespoon cheese all over.
4) Spread the toppings. First place the tomato slices 2 inches apart from each other.
5) Now spread onion and capsicum around.
6) Spread a generous amount of cheese on this evenly.
7) Pre-heat the oven at 180C for 5 minutes.
8) After 5 minutes, place the baking tray with tortilla pizza inside the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted and the edges appear crisp
9) Garnish with oregano and red chilli flakes and serve hot.