You can try different recipes with cauliflower. This pepper cauliflower recipe also turns as delicious as tawa fried cauliflower.
Tava Fried Cauliflower
- Tava / frying pan
- 15-20 cauliflower florets
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Oil For shallow frying
- First cut the cauliflower into 15-20 florets and immerse them into warm water to which 1 tablespoon salt has been added. Keep them immersed for 20 minutes. This ensures that any worms which might be present in cauliflower gets out. This water can then be discarded. After discarding the water, wash the cauliflower florets and keep them aside.
- Heat the tawa/frying pan. Add 2 tablespoon oil. Then add the cauliflower florets and toss them in oil.
- After 5 minutes, add chili and turmeric powder, mix properly and let it get friend for another 15 minutes
- Add ginger garlic paste and toss well.
- Sprinkle salt as per your taste and toss well.
- If needed add 1 tablespoon oil on top of the florets and let it get fried properly. Turn to the other side when one side of cauliflower florets gets fried. This might take 15-20 minutes on a tawa which is covered by a lid.
- You can serve this dish with a dash of lemon.