Today’s recipe is oats idli which I made using a TTK Prestige Multi-Kadai. Yes! You heard it right. Ever since I collaborated with TTK Prestige, I am one of the first ones to try my hands on the latest innovative products from TTK Prestige which enter the Indian markets. You all know the brand Prestige since ages and it does not need separate introduction. But for those who do not know, Prestige is a brand which is recognised for its feat of innovations.
Recently, TTK Prestige introduced a hard anodised multi-kadai which comes with some essential accessories. With this Multi-Kadai, you can not only prepare regular curries and stir fries but you can use the same multi-kadai to deep fry and steam. The hard anodized surface can withstand high-temperature cooking without letting food stick to its surface. This kadai is induction compatible and is metal-spoon friendly. It also had comfortable handles which don’t get heated while cooking for safe handling.
The following stainless steel accessories are provided with the TTK Prestige Multi-Kadai:
- 2 Idli plates
- 1 Dhokla/Iddiyyapams plate
- 1 Patra plate
- A glass lid to seat on the kadai to trap moisture and enable efficient cooking and steaming.
Pros of using this kadai:
- This Multi-Kadai is an all-rounder in the kitchen. It also occupies minimum storage space.
- It is durable as it has hard anodized body and gives a great cooking experience with its uniform heating.
- It has non-toxic cooking surface and a non-staining surface which makes it easy to clean and maintain.
- It is induction compatible.
- Comes with a see through thick glass lid. This helps you know how fluffy the idlis or dhokla is.
- The lid comes with a ladle holder. So you need not keep the ladle in another plate or kitchen counter while making curries.
You can use this Prestige Multi-Kadai to make stir fries like this gajar aloo and matar ki subzi. You can also make fried rice like prawns fried rice. Use it for steaming. You can make patoleo too using this multi-kadai. Deep-fried dishes like palak puris can also be made using this product. Apart from this, you can make dhoklas or patra too.
- I wish a mini-idli plate was also provided with this product.
This Multi-Kadai comes in two models:
- HA Multi Kadai 280 mm
- HA Multi Kadai 220 mm
- Multi Kadai 220 – Rs. 1,875.00
- Multi Kadai 280 – Rs. 2,545.00