Make the best use of mangoes while they are still in season. Make this delicious mango ice cream with just 3 ingredients. Yes only 3 ingredients makes this delicious homemade ice cream with mango. They are mango, fresh cream and sugar. I have not added condensed milk to this recipe, but made it with cream. This is a no cook ice cream recipe. So let us see hot to make this cold dessert with mangoes.
Making mangolicious ice cream is very easy. Extract mango pulp and pour in blender and make smooth puree. Add sugar and mix well. Take an empty bowl and keep it in fridge. After bowl is cold, pour cream in it and blend till soft peaks are formed. Do not blend too much. Just do it for 2 minutes. Next step is to mix the mango pulp in cream and mix well.
No cook, easy 3 ingredient homemade mango ice cream
How to make 3 ingredient mango ice cream?
Pour the creamy mango mixture in an air-tight container and spread evenly. Keep the container in freezer. When the ice cream is semi-frozen, whip the it using a blender. You can even do this with a mixer. Again pour the ice cream with mangoes in air-tight container again, spread evenly and freeze till ice cream is set. If you wish you can whip the ice cream one more time, pour in air-tight container and freeze. This ensures that the ice cream becomes soft and creamy.
Storing in air-tight container is important, else ice will be formed inside the container. If you don’t get whipping cream, you can make it with fresh cream. Sugar quantity can be adjusted as per taste. Top the chilled mango dessert with small chopped fresh mango pieces and serve.
Store brought ice creams are not always healthy. So make ice cream at home and enjoy it when your kids and family members have it. You can even make this and surprise your guests with delicious cold mango dessert.
If you have raw mango, do try out this raw mango recipe.
- 1 mango
- 1 packet fresh cream / whipping cream (250 ML) chilled
- 7 tablespoon sugar powdered
- Extract pulp from 1 mango. Pour the pulp in a blender and make a smooth puree.
- Add sugar and blend well.
- Take an empty bowl and keep it in fridge. After the bowl is cold, pour cream in it.
- Using the hand blender, whip the cream till soft peaks are formed.
- Mix the mango pulp in the cream and mix well.
- Blend using the hand blender.
- Pour the mango ice cream in an air-tight container, spread it evenly and keep it in freezer.
- When it is semi-frozen, whip the mango ice cream using a blender. Pour the mango ice cream in air-tight container again, spread evenly and keep it in freezer till ice cream is set.
- Whip one more time and pour in air-tight container, spread and freeze till set.
- Serve chilled.
If you like the recipe, try it out and add it on social media with hashtag #rakshaskitchen. Follow us on instagram and other social channels with handle @rakshaskitchen