Children often get attracted to junk food. We parents are always after them to eat healthy food. There are various ways to make them eat healthy food. If your kids never liked radish, then this is your chance to make them eat healthy food. Simply grate radish, mix some spices and stuff it in a sandwich. Grill and pack it. Serve the radish and capsicum sandwich with some tomato ketchup. I am sure your child will love this.
You can even make this during evening tea time and serve to your family members as a healthy snack. Radish has numerous health benefits. It is good for diabetics and regulates blood pressure. It also helps to lose weight and keeps kidneys healthy. Diabetic people often feel like eating something. So make this yummy sandwich and serve to them. But remember not to add cheese and butter to it.
Ingredients: Prep. Time: 20 Mins, Serves 2
4 bread slices
1 small radish
½ capsicum, julienne
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
1 teaspoon chat masala
1 green chilli, finely chopped
2 tablespoon grated cheese
2 tablespoon butter
Salt to taste
- Grate the radish and keep aside. Tightly hold the grated radish in your fist and extract the water from it and discard.
- To a mixing bowl, add grated radish, black pepper powder, chat masala, finely chopped green chilli and salt and mix well.
- Now let us assemble the sandwich.
- Take a bread slice, apply some butter to it.
- Spread grated radish mixture on this. Top this with 3-4 capsicum julienne.
- Sprinkle grated cheese all over it.
- Close this with other slice of bread.
- Similarly assemble the other sandwich.
- Grill the sandwiches for 5 minutes or till the bread slices appear brownish and crispy.
- Cut it into bite sized pieces and serve.