I thought I should improve my baking skills and thought of doing some serious baking. I found this interesting cake in one of the blogs which I am following. Thought of trying my hands on it and it turned out perfect. Got some good feedback from my colleagues at office too. I used exactly the same proportion of what is mentioned in the ingredients below and my cake turned out delicious. Thanks to experiments with taste. I also tried this eggless dates cake and it turned superb.
1 Cup All purpose flour
1 Cup grated carrot
1 Cup powdered sugar
3/4 Cup Butter
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tablespoon powdered spices ( 1 inch Cinnamon, 3 cloves , 2-3 cardamom)
- Preheat the microwave in convection mode at 180C for 5 Min’s.
- Mix butter and sugar and beat them properly.
- Add eggs one by one and beat properly.
- Mix the flour and baking powder.
- Now add all the spices.
- Add grated carrot and mix well.
- Apply butter to the baking pan and dust it with flour all over.
- Now spread the cake batter all over it.
- Bake it at 180C for 35 Min’s. After 30 Min’s, insert a knife and check if it comes out clean. If it comes out clean, the cake is done. Else bake for another 5 Min’s.