Few days back I was invited for a review and cookout at Slurp Studio, Indiranagar. But since I was busy with other work I was not able to attend the event. But the team at Licious wanted me to try the marinated meat which is their USP. They sent some ready to cook marinated chicken and asked me to try them out. They asked me what I prefer and I told them to send me some extremely spicy chicken and some mildly spiced chicken so that the kid can also eat.
They sent some Peri Peri Chicken legs for the hubby who loves spicy stuff and Chicken tikka boneless for me and the kid. The marinated chicken was delivered to my residence at the time specified by me. The delivery person brought it in a special cool box.
The marinated chicken of 2 varieties were individually packed in plastic disposable containers. They had a packed date and best to eat before date too. The meat served by them are 100% halal certified.
1) Take a baking tray and pour ½ cup water in it.
2) Above that place the grill tray.
3) If needed wrap the ends of marinated chicken legs with aluminium foil.
4) Place it on the grill tray.
5) Take the boneless chicken pieces and pass a skewer through it. One by one pass through 4-5 chicken pieces.
6) Brush some oil on top of the chicken.
7) Pre-heat the oven in convection mode for 5 Mins at 200 C.
8) After 5 Mins, carefully open the hot oven and place the prepared tray with marinated chicken on the central rack.
9) Bake it in convection mode for 40 Mins by carefully observing the chicken every 10 Mins.
10) After 40 Mins, take out the tray with the help of a oven glove or thick cloth.
11) Turn the chicken to the other side with the help of tongs and again brush some oil onto it.
12) Again place the tray in the oven and bake in convection mode for another 20 Mins.
13) After it is done, take out a piece of chicken and check if the chicken piece can be easily cut.
14) A perfectly cooked piece of chicken will be soft and easy to bite through. If not, grill for 10 more Mins.
I followed the above given steps and I got perfectly grilled chicken and my family absolutely loved it. Peri peri was my hubbys favorite and was extremely spicy. My kid loved chicken tikka kebabs. The elaichi flavor was prominent in the chicken tikka kebabs. But the chicken was tender and the marinade was made with different types of spices.
Thanks Licious for making our meal wonderful.