Carrot Tomato Soup
Carrot tomato soup is a vegan, simple to make, clear and nutritious soup made with carrot and tomato without onion and garlic.
Servings 4 People
- 2 cups grated carrot/1 big carrot
- 1 cup chopped tomato/2 tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- To taste Salt
Boil the grated carrot and chopped tomatoes together in 1 cup water.
Let it cool.
After cooling, grind the above mixture into a thin juice.
Strain and discard the pulp.
After straining you will get carrot and tomato soup, add cinnamon, pepper powder and salt to taste. Boil this again by adding more water if needed.
- You can adjust the spice levels as per your taste buds.
- You can add half inch ginger while making the soup. Add this while boiling the vegetables.
- Serve hot.