This site was developed in 2013 and it provides the best discount coupons for all the age groups, namely kids, youth to old people. They also provide discounts to retail buyers from almost all the reputed Indian Ecommerce websites. With more then 300+ coupon stores, their customers have a lot of options and these are on rise. They have coupons available for jewellery, kitchen appliances, books, electronic items, clothing, home decor, pizzas and many more.
Some of the special features found on Shoppal.in which are not found on any other site are as follows:
1. “The Features brand” section displaying top brand coupons to choose from
2. “Deals of the day” section providing best deals but for limited duration
3. “Select a Category” box at home page to easily access the coupons of specific category
4. “Let us guess your favorite coupons” section to locate the best desired coupon out of thousands there in the website
5. Offers sections in the menu bar to choose from wide variety of promotion types Blog is integrated within the website to easily share thoughts and comment
Apart from these there are other features like :
1. Latest and Top coupons section
2. Subscribe section to get top monthly coupons on your mail box
3. “Maximum discount store” section for the stores offering max. discount
4. Social sharing features (Facebook, twitter, Google +)
5. Search box to directly reach to the desired product, brand or store coupons.
You will find the most unique coupon codes on Shoppal.in as they have tie-ups with the most popular online shopping stores. You will not find these types of coupons in any other coupon site.
They have a customer care service or helpline which is very good at answering any of the customer queries. They are always available 24/7. There is also an interesting feature on their website which is the share tab like Facebook. This allows you to even share your favorite coupons with your friends.
So friends, what are you all waiting for? Just head on to Shoppal.in also don’t forget to like them on Facebook.
Note: This is a sponsored post. All the views and opinions stated here are my own.