Yup, after many months I am conducting a contest on my blog. This contest is sponsored by www.Zoutons.com and www.collegedunia.com. The participating blogger has to make any type of Indian Dessert. The rules are mentioned at the end of the post, please abide by them. The winner will get Flipkart vouchers worth Rs.1500/- and the runner up will get Flipkart vouchers worth Rs.1000/-.
First let me introduce these two sponsor websites:
1) www.zoutons.com – It is an online shopping website which provides coupon codes with lots of discounts on several products. To know more about Zoutons, refer to this link.
2) www.Collegedunia.com – Collegedunia.com is wholly owned product of Collegedunia Web Pvt. Ltd. based in New Delhi. The website has been created to fulfill a vision of empowering students with knowledge so that they make a wiser decision while choosing their career and alma mater.
With the most interactive user interface and most validated content, Collegedunia.com has become an extensive search engine for the students, parents, and education industry players who are seeking information on higher education sector in India and abroad. One can rely on Collegedunia.com for getting most brief and relevant data on colleges and universities.
Students can use Collegedunia.com as one stop destination to search about their dream college, available courses, admission process and lots more interactive tools to simplify the process of finding alma-mater. The website has the repository of more than 20,000 colleges and 6000 courses categorized in different streams like Management, Engineering, Medical, Arts and much more. One can classify colleges on the basis of location, ranking, ratings, fees and cutoff for different competitive exams.
The website preferable addresses the concerns of parents looking for an ideal institute for their wards. It provides a multichannel filter page which sorts data on the basis of ranking, fees and cutoff.
Now coming to the contest rules/details:
1) This contest is only for bloggers with a web page.
2) Every participating blogger has to cook a delicious Indian Dessert. It can be kheer,jalebis,laddos,gulab jamuns,phirni or any type of Indian Dessert. You know there is a variety of Indian Desserts. Click a picture of the dessert that you cook and write the recipe in the blog post.
3) Every blogger must write “For the contest “Indian dessert recipes Sponsored by Zoutons.com and Collegedunia.com” at the end of each post. Link backs to be provided to www.zoutons.com and www.collegedunia.com.(compulsory).
4) A link back to Raksha’s Kitchen Contest page must be provided.
5) Any number of entries are allowed. All entries should be fresh entries not previously posted on your blog. No archived entries please.
6) After publishing the blog post, please email the entry to email@example.com with the subject – “Indian Dessert Recipe For Contest” and await a confirmation of acceptance from us.
The contest runs from today 15th Sept 2014 to 15th Oct 2014. This is open only for Indian residents. The winners will be selected by the sponsors after 1 month.
So what are you all waiting for? Participate in this contest by cooking something delicious.
I tweet @rujal29
You might also like:
Goan Moolyacho Ross | Goan Radish Curry
Hunting For New BBQ Restaurants? Maybe This’ll Help!
Rita Shinde‘s Maggi Kitchen Journey And Cook-Off in Goa
India's First Toys“R”Us Store Launched In Pheonix Market City, Bangalore
Top 5 Must Make Ganesh Chaturthi Recipes
Philips Masterclass At WOAP 2019 By Chef Sebastian Simon
Dhaiyanche Fov | Beaten Rice In Curd | Curd Poha
Food Processors: Why Every Cooking Enthusiast Needs Them